Saturday, November 28, 2009

Engine mounts


First up this is a boring post - my apologies - most race car fabrication looks pretty damn boring.... but there you go - so for a quick blast of something dynamic - here is me driving a race car up a hill last weekend - slightly above walking pace



There that should take care of the boredom - now on to the important stuff - we now have engine mounts - even with some less than wonderfull tube joints... yay! Nice welding too - Thanks Guru







These mounts are the ones that keep the engine really solid




while this ones ties it all together - and along with the bottom mounts mean taht this thing is tied in very tight - my fillings will suffer!


























2 comments:

Paul Dalton said...

Warwick, great job...just found your blog. I race a 128sl in the UK.

warwick said...

Thanks Paul... its utterly mad but its coming together - if teh fancy motor dosent work I will drop a hot 1600 in and go Fiat again ;-)