Thursday, May 24, 2007

Anyone Still care?

Wow

six months have gone by pretty quick - oh well there you go

Progress - photos of the car in day light - note its in etch prime and is ready for the cgae builder - only a year late.... Its funny how when you see the photo of something you have been working on for four years it can look really crap but it isnt - its just not freakin well finished yet....

note also that the guards have been trial fitted and shaped - the rears require a section to be taken out of the bottom on the front the guard and this moved up - which is no big deal and something that will only take a weekend to sort out - otherwise they were a surprisingly easy adaption the front left guard also needs a bit of shaping on its front edge as well - needs to be a touch more verticle. I will do these when the car is painted and the doors hung.

cage is going to be a monster and will take the cage bloke a bit to finish as he has shut his shop and is doing my cage from his shed at home - inbetween rallies.... my timing - as ever - is off! I am building some tubular rear arms and have some machine time booked at work - all good.

enjoy the pics
w

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Warwick, great progress. Good to see you haven't given up ;-) . (My X is still sitting in the garage on stands with 4 dented corners !) BTW - I didn't see you sell those UnoT brakes to mal, did I ?, not that I could afford them at the mo . . .

warwick said...

Hi Paul.... dont give up on the x - I need some one to follow round!

Simmonds got the calipers - eventually... and I got some willwoods... - hang in there!